We help our clients to research and devise technology strategies to address their business needs. When devising strategies, we focus on the desired business outcomes to make sure our recommendations deliver tangible benefit to the client.
While every strategy assignment is unique, we follow a tried and tested process that delivers the required outcome in a timely manner. To summarise, the key steps we take when devising a strategy are as follows:
- We meet with key stakeholders to ascertain the business requirements and current issues.
- We audit the existing infrastructure to understand what’s in place and how it’s configured.
- We identify the gaps that need to be bridged to achieve the desired outcomes.
- We analyse the options for bridging the gaps from both a financial and non-financial perspective.
- We determine the optimum way forward for each gap and prepare a comprehensive document to confirm the outcome of our analysis and recommendations for moving forward.
- We identify the resources required to successfully implement the recommendations.
- In addition to strategic recommendations, we also put forward a budgetary forecast and a suggested project plan.
4C Strategies can work with your organisation to produce a range of ICT strategies, including:
- Digital Strategy
- IT and Technology Strategy
- Technology Specific Strategy
- Procurement Strategy